Our bulk personalized cutting boards make for the perfect client gifts. Unlike the cheap bamboo boards often used for these types of gifts, our boards are made from 100% solid hardwood.
With the client's name engraved on the front these boards will surely find a place to stay in their kitchen. We also include your business contact into on the back of each board so you can rest assured your name will be front and center for years to come.
The boards are made from cherry and walnut wood and finished with a mixture of mineral oil and beeswax. We also have vegan friendly finishes available.
How it Works
- Buy your boards in bulk today and we'll keep all the inventory on hand at our shop.
- We'll follow up after your order to touch base and get your contact info to be added to the back of the boards.
- When you're ready to give a board to a client just shoot us an email or text with the client's name, your business contact info (if it has changed), and where you want the board shipped (we can ship directly to the client or send them to your home or office).
- We'll usually get the board shipped to you by priority mail within 1 business day. Shipping is included in the price so there is nothing else you have to do at this point except sit back and wait for your awesome gift to give to your clients.
- We'll keep you updated with your inventory levels when you're getting close to needing a restock...and we know that'll happen quickly for any realtor giving out such awesome gifts.
• The cutting boards are 18 inches long x 11 wide x 1 inch thick
• All cutting boards are hand shaped and finished so each one is unique
• Perfect for the new home buyers or as wedding gifts
• Each cutting board is hand cut, sanded and lightly finished with all natural mineral oil and beeswax
• The cutting boards include feet for stability and to prevent them from sliding
• The cutting boards should be hand washed only with soap and water. Never soak the boards and putt them in the dishwasher.
• Are these items hand made?
Yes! We make every item we sell in our wood shop in Bend, Oregon.
• Are there other engraving designs available?
Of course! We have a ton of design options available so just reach out and we can come up with a unique engraving for your boards.
• How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is free! Once you place your order we take care of everything else.